Our hearts go out to all those affected by COVID-19. The health and safety of our employees, customers and communities are our top priorities.
We have been actively monitoring the CDC’s guidelines, and will be updating this webpage and linking from our social media channels as changes occur to provide public updates on our current pub operations and future events.
Thank you for your support and understanding. Please take care of yourselves, stay healthy and we’ll see you for a beer in the near future!
As states, counties, and cities begin to allow restaurants to reopen, we’ll continue to keep this page updated with any changes in operations and offerings at all of our brew pubs. We have updated our steps of service to cater to COVID guidelines and outlined the following list of precautions we’ll be taking at each of our pubs as they begin to resume operations;
- All staff that will be in contact with our guests will be wearing face coverings
- All staff will be temperature checked prior to working
- All staff will practice social distancing to the best of our ability
- We will offer contactless menus through a QR code linking to our menu that can be accessed through smart devices
- We will be offering contactless payment options
- We will be also offering single use food and beer menus for any guests without a smart phone
- We will be moving our host stands outside of our foyer, to limit guest congregating
- We will be dedicating one employee to continuously sanitize high use surfaces to help prevent any potential spread
- We have modified current employee responsibilities in the host and entry area to assist in spacing out customer contact
- All seating has been mapped out and measured to meet 6ft. social distancing requirements
- Multiple sanitation stations will now exist throughout the building
- Social distancing markers made available where needed to direct guests, and we’ve created one way flow for pub entry and exit
- We will offer single use flatware and utensils if requested by the guest
• Starting February 12th, our Oregon Brew Pubs will once again open indoor dining, with our westside OG pub offering a max capacity of 50 guests inside, and will also offer outdoor seating on our patio and Pub Huts with a maximum of 50 total customers and maximum group size of 6 outside. We will continue offering Take Out from 11am to 8pm, and local delivery from 12pm to 7:30pm.Order Online Call Now
• Starting February 12th, our Oregon Brew Pubs will once again open indoor dining, with our Eastside pub offering a max capacity of 50 guests inside, and will also offer outdoor seating on our patio and Pub Huts with a maximum of 50 total customers and maximum group size of 6 outside. We will continue offering Take Out from 11am to 8pm, and local delivery from 12pm to 7:30pm.Order Online Call Now
• Starting February 12th, our Oregon Brew Pubs will once again open indoor seating, with our Portland pub operating at a 25% capacity, and will continue to offer outdoor seating on our patio and enclosed rooftop with a maximum of 50 total customers and maximum group size of 6 outside. We will continue offering Take Out from 11am to 8pm, and local delivery from 12pm to 7:30pm.Order Online Call Now
• As of Friday 11/20 11am-8pm daily with Take Out available 11am-8pm Sunday-Thursday, and 11am-9pm Friday-Saturday. As part of the state wide mandate in effect, our Pub seating will be limited to the covered/heated outdoor rooftop dining area. Please call ahead to be added to our waitlist to minimize entry crowds and potentially waiting for a table as seating is limited.
Order Online Call Now
• Open and offering indoor dining and patio seating 11am-10pm Sun-Thurs, and 11am-11pm Fri-Sat. Takeout and Online ordering also available.Order Online Call Now
The 10 Barrel San Diego brewpub will permanently close, effective Friday, December 4th. The closure is a direct result of the global health crisis and the significant impacts COVID-19 has had on the pub’s business operations and revenue.
The 10 Barrel team has shown incredible resilience in the face of tough challenges this year, we are so proud of them. It has been a pleasure to serve the San Diego community and to get to know local businesses, customers and organizations over the past few years.
We’d like to extend a thank you to all of the locals and tourists alike who have joined us for a beer or meal in the pub. While the doors to the pub will be closing, San Diego will remain a priority for us and our beers will still be available locally.