Our hearts go out to all those affected by COVID-19. The health and safety of our employees, customers and communities are our top priorities.
We have been actively monitoring the CDC’s guidelines, and will be updating this webpage and linking from our social media channels as changes occur to provide public updates on our current pub operations and future events.
Thank you for your support and understanding. Please take care of yourselves, stay healthy and we’ll see you for a beer in the near future!
As states, counties, and cities begin to allow restaurants to reopen, we’ll continue to keep this page updated with any changes in operations and offerings at all of our brew pubs. We have updated our steps of service to cater to COVID guidelines and outlined the following list of precautions we’ll be taking at each of our pubs as they begin to resume operations;
- All staff that will be in contact with our guests will be wearing face coverings
- All staff will be temperature checked prior to working
- All staff will practice social distancing to the best of our ability
- We will offer contactless menus through a QR code linking to our menu that can be accessed through smart devices
- We will be offering contactless payment options
- We will be also offering single use food and beer menus for any guests without a smart phone
- We will be moving our host stands outside of our foyer, to limit guest congregating
- We will be dedicating one employee to continuously sanitize high use surfaces to help prevent any potential spread
- We have modified current employee responsibilities in the host and entry area to assist in spacing out customer contact
- All seating has been mapped out and measured to meet 6ft. social distancing requirements
- Multiple sanitation stations will now exist throughout the building
- Social distancing markers made available where needed to direct guests, and we’ve created one way flow for pub entry and exit
- We will offer single use flatware and utensils if requested by the guest
• Open and resumed operations as of Monday 5/18 at 35% of capacity 11am-11pm daily, please call ahead to be added to our waitlist to minimize entry crowds and potentially waiting for a table.
• Local delivery and pick up orders will be available 11:00am-10:00pm daily
• Open and resumed operations as of Monday 5/18 at 50% of capacity 11am-10pm daily, please call ahead to be added to our waitlist to minimize entry crowds and potentially waiting for a table.
• Pick up orders will be available 11:00am-10:00pm daily
Order Online Call Now
• Open as of June 1st operating with the mandated guidelines of allowing 50 customers max seated inside, with 30 customers allowed on our rooftop deck seating when weather allows. Please call ahead to be added to our waitlist to minimize entry crowds and potentially waiting for a table. Hours will be 11:00am to 10:00pm daily.
Order Online Call Now
• Closed as of Friday, June 26th for 14 days, currently planning to reopen on Saturday, July 11th
• Closed as of Thursday, July 2nd for 14 days, currently planning to reopen on Friday, July 17th